Quality Assurance plays a critical role in maintaining good customer relationships even when growth is the top priority of a company. As a company grows, so does its support team. While this is a positive development in terms of customer service, it can also present challenges for the quality assurance (QA) team. In this blog post, we’ll explore some of the difficulties that QA teams may face as the support team expands. We will also offer some suggestions for how to overcome those challenges. Let’s strike down the Challenges of Quality Assurance in a growing support team.
- One of the main challenges that the QA team faces as the support team grows is managing the increased volume of support requests. As more customer service representatives are added to the team, the number of interactions they have with customers also increase. This means that the QA team will need to keep up with a larger number of interactions. In order to ensure that they are all meeting the company’s quality standards.
- Another challenge that the QA team may face is ensuring consistency in the customer experience. As more support team members are added, it can be not easy to ensure that all interactions are handled in the same way. This can lead to inconsistencies in the customer experience. This can also create confusion for the QA team when trying to evaluate the quality of support interactions.
- A third challenge that the QA team may face is managing the increased complexity of support interactions. As the support team grows, it’s likely that the complexity of interactions will also increase. This can make it difficult for QA teams to evaluate the quality of interactions. Also ensuring that they are meeting the company’s standards.
Striking down all the challenges
Let’s strike down all the challengers one by one.
- Increased number of interactions – To address this challenge, QA teams can implement tools and processes that automate some of their tasks. Tasks like monitoring support interactions for specific keywords or phrases. Additionally, QA teams can work closely with the support team to establish clear guidelines for handling interactions and provide training to help support team members meet those standards. Convosense provides a QA automation tool that ranks the support conversations based on AI score. This filter outs the bad-performing agents and conversations helping QAs to focus on the neediest areas.
- Ensuring consistency in customer experience – To address this challenge, QA teams can work closely with the support team to establish clear protocols and guidelines for how interactions should be handled. Additionally, QA teams can regularly review interactions and provide feedback to support team members to help them improve their skills. Convosense provides recommendations to the agents right in their inboxes. This allows QAs to pass their standards throughout the support team agents.
- Increased complexity of support interactions – To address this challenge, QA teams can establish a system for categorizing interactions based on their complexity and assign different levels of review and oversight accordingly. Additionally, QA teams can provide specialized training to support team members who will be handling more complex interactions. Convosense provides AI-based sentiment and intent recognition that helps QAs to understand the most complex conversations. Helping them to assess conversations rapidly.
In conclusion, as the support team grows, QA teams may face challenges in managing an increased volume of support requests, ensuring consistency in customer experience, and managing the increased complexity of support interactions. However, by implementing tools and processes that automate their tasks, working closely with the support team to establish clear guidelines, and providing training and feedback, QA teams can overcome these challenges and ensure that the customer experience is consistently high-quality. Convosense provides all the necessary tools to achieve this.
List of CRM integrations available from Convosense.ai